« Home | Shag » | Starting anew »

The Munchkins File

Munchkin is the new card game we're playing, and It's the most interesting so far, cause of the twists and hidden tactics in every game. We're really getting addicted to it!

The schedule for inter-schools are finally out with the first match beginning on 26th March. Looks like training is going to get really, really tough from now on. I don't mind, after this it'll all be over! And I'll finally get to go home at 1230 on wednesdays :) But of course, water polo has been really amusing and fun. All the nice goals and now I can attempt backshots (something that seemed really pro the first time I saw) makes trainings worthwhile.

Today was the day man. I finally understood a large chunk of vectors, now it makes a lot more sense! This it what I need to motivate me to carry on, a little understanding! Oh ya, sorry for giving you the shock today , but that was really funny! All right It's time to go to sleep and dream Munchkins!

Previous posts