« Home | Legal School Skipping Files » | The Munchkins File » | Shag » | Starting anew »

A brouhaha

Indeed, everyone was in a brouhaha after the Physics SPA today. The equation given was a tough one and it really was kind of tricky. Not even the 'smartest' students in s23 could do it properly! Thank God I managed to complete it and felt rather satisfied with my answers, unlike the previous SPA which I screwed up.

I can't wait for April to come, season's going to be over! I'll be so free I'd wish I have training. Speaking of which, it's extremely insensitive of a few of my teammates to start 'praying' for the team. It's because they're not even Christians and this is just one of those stupid team-bonding things. It's no use to 'pray' that we'll win AC when you don't even believe in God. It's even worse when you 'pray', and expect a Christian to join in to listen to your 'wants'. In fact, those teammates probably don't know that God views this as an earthly, unimportant thing! Pray for your salvation guys